About this team building
Would you also like to take a breath of fresh air in the beautiful Hesbaye (Haspengauw) countryside? This is possible with our Hesbaye Trophy team building in the beautiful Château de la Motte or in one of the other Hesbaye castles (near Sint-Truiden). The ideal time to organise this event is the flowering period (April).
During a 2 km walk through the beautiful countryside you will be given a mission. You have to find out where the key to the treasure room of the Château de la Motte is hidden. To do this, you will have to answer obscure riddles, analyse photos, etc. which will allow you to discover the clues that will lead you to the fabulous treasures.
Some of the tests take place at the castle and some at the farm of fruit grower Karel Vaes. A guided tour is also part of this team building event.
- Reflex test: when apples fall from the tree to the ground, they can no longer be sold at the auction. Out of six falling apples, how many can you catch before they hit the ground?
- Fruit production: Questions about the guided tour of the farm
- Tasting of apples, pears, cherries and other farm products
- Memory exercises: putting pictures of fruit in the right order
- The lost finger: a tragic accident in an orchard. One of the fruit pickers cut his finger. The participants have to find the picker as soon as possible so that he can be treated. The participants receive a film with the route of the picker through the orchard in order to find the poor man, but the orchard is a real labyrinth.
- There are additional events for larger groups, such as a harvesting event, Hesbignon folk games, playing peasant golf, …