About this team building
Working remotly doesn’t mean we can’t have fun together !
We take you on an interactive and educational tasting tour, introducing you to the complex flavours of chocolate, from ultra sweet to unusually savoury
What a fun way to stay connected over a food everybody loves.
During an online tasting session, we tell you the story of each product that was sent to you and we taste the chocolates together in an interactive way.
In an online tasting session, you can choose from several tastings. The ingredients are sent to each participant individually
- Each person or group will receive their package by name
- Per person one separate package per ingredient is provided.
- When we start the meeting, each person should have his/her products in front of him/her, placed in order.
- As a first surprise, everyone puts on his or her chef’s hat for the camera.
- We start off with a nice introduction, in which I introduce myself and the concept. First we start with a white sheet….on which we draw a line of cocoa powder and everyone sniffs a line of chocolate.
- After that, I briefly explain how chocolate is made, using a cocoa bean as an example via the camera.
- Then the tasting starts, accompanied by information about each chocolate, origin, flavour palettes etc.
- We combine the by-products with the chocolates in a certain order.