About this team building
During an online tasting session, we tell you the story of each product that was sent to you and we taste the chocolates together in an interactive way.
In an online tasting session, you can choose from several tastings. The ingredients are sent to each participant individually.
Luxury tasting :
- A nicely filled package, where the participants can also enjoy plenty of delicacies after the tasting
- € 60,- p.p. exclusive VAT
- Online setup and guidance : €450
This package contains :
- Cocoa powder with 13 herbs from the Swiss mountains + 1 straw per person. (to sniff and tantalise the taste buds)
- Pure cocoa beans
- Cru cocoa nibs not roasted
- Cocoa nibs roasted
- Cocoa butter
- 5 origin chocolates
- White Chocolate
- Ruby Chocolate
- Piedmont Hazelnuts
- Almonds from Avola
- Sultanas from Chile
- Hazelnut spread
- Surprise for each participant
- Each person or group will receive their package by name.
- Per person one separate package per ingredient is provided.
- When we start the meeting, each person should have his/her products in front of him/her, placed in order.
- As a first surprise, everyone puts on his or her chef’s hat for the camera.
- We start off with a nice introduction, in which I introduce myself and the concept. First we start with a white sheet….on which we draw a line of cocoa powder and everyone sniffs a line of chocolate.
- After that, I briefly explain how chocolate is made, using a cocoa bean as an example via the camera.
- Then the tasting starts, accompanied by information about each chocolate, origin, flavour palettes etc.
- We combine the by-products with the chocolates in a certain order.